Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
USD 253
Courtyard
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 129
USD 244
USD 194
USD 176
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 138
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 184
USD 256
USD 229
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 323
USD 223
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
USD 84
Hotels.com
All reviewslakeline mallquiet locationlake travisroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againking suitegreat place to stayeasy accessthe breakfast areahot tubbusiness tripyogurtmelindainnshighwayduvet
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Having two sisters living in the Austin area means I come here often. As soon as I stayed here I knew I found my home away from home. The staff is excellent, rooms comfortable and clean. The free breakfast is great too.

My family has stayed here multiple times and each visit keeps us coming back again and again.

Thanks for making my visits so comfortable

Billy

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We actually stay here often because it's close to kids and grandkids. We're big fans of Hampton Inns because they're so dependably good, and this one is no exception. Really clean, great staff, and VERY comfortable rooms. The breakfast staff is exceptionally friendly. This time around, we added an extra night, and since there was some confusion about a rate change for the second night (I didn't know about it when I changed the reservation), the man at the desk let us have both nights at the lower rate--we didn't even ask for it--he just suggested it. The free wireless sevice is a real plus. And again, this hotel is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!

Room Tip: If the hotel is full--the area seems to host lots of teenage athletic events--the top floor is the quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TrishaHMoore
Reviewed 23 March 2012

INTRO: I stayed at this property for 1 night while working at in Austin. This property was a welcome sight after staying in run down LaQuinta Inn’s. Hampton rarely disappoints.

PROPERTY: This seems like an older property that has had many significant upgrades. I stayed in room 306 which was an Executive King room. Per Hampton norm, the room was well kept and clean. Other hotels could learn from Hampton on how to properly upgrade an older property.

The hotel had a decent sized outdoor pool and hot tub which I did not use.

The exercise room is decent size and consists of three machines designed for walking or pedaling and free weights with TV.

There are numerous restaurants nearby.

ROOM: The room had its own, window mounted A/C unit which worked fine, although the fan seems to run often. There is very light road noise that was virtually unnoticeable. The furniture and décor was very nice and upscale. It has a smaller 26” flat screen. A cup at a time coffee maker with 2 coffee packs was provided. Lighting in the room was very good. NO micro/fridge combo, which is a miss.

The bathroom was very nice with tile floor, a large 5’ shower and freestanding vanity with solid surface countertops.

BEDDING: The bed was very good, although I missed the “Evolution Bed” found in other Hilton properties. None the less, the bed was comfortable, the pillows were excellent and the Hampton signature duvet is always welcome.

WORK AREA: The work area was a little on the small side, with good lighting and ample outlets for electronics. The chair was comfortable and very good for long stretches of work.

The night time clerk was more interested in his private cell phone conversations than tending to the front desk, but others seemed nice.

The breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, waffles, eggs, meat and potatoes, cereal, muffins, juice, etc. No need to leave the building for a good breakfast.

RATING: Overall I would give the property a 90/100 and 95/100 for value. I would likely stay here if I were in this area again..

PROS: Upscale upgrades, nice rooms, clean, good breakfast.
CONS: a little pricey, a little too far out from downtown Austin (20-25 min), no micro/fridge

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank YepBeenThere
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Planned a last minute work trip to the Austin area. I found limited hotels because SXSW, Rodeo, and Spring Break taking happening this week. I booked the Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park and was very impressed with my room. I enjoyed this hotel 100 times better than the Full Service property I stayed at the following evening. Updated spacious rooms is always nice when away from. The location is a short drive from downtown, easy access from the highway, and the staff was super friend. I would stay here again on my next trip. Extra added values such as free breakfast, business center and parking help save my company money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed the breakfast and fast internet service, wonderful rooms and helpful staff. Easy to get to and a variety of restaurants near by. We will be visiting this place again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family