Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin-(Nw) Hwy 620 & 183
Ranked #122 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 29 November 2016

This room seemed so new, clean and nice. It had a good, safe and clean shower and good bedcovers (not too heavy to move). We had a small problem with the air, but someone was sent to repair it immediately. It was all quiet and comfortable, but the breakfast wasn't up to the standards we have come to expect from our hosts: there was never bacon or ham, just sausage and gravy and no fresh warm waffles. But it was otherwise so comfortable that we'll probably stay there again.

Room Tip: Be sure to draw the drapes before you go to bed because there is an abundance of light outside.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 November 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review. We are happy that you had a good stay and want to work to make your next stay ABSOLUTELY GREAT! I am glad that our staff was prompt in taking care of your staff issue and I spoke with our breakfast attendant to make sure that we have everything out for our guests at all times. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Nice location off the highway, close to shops & resturants, friendly helpful staff. Rooms are spacious, comfotable and clean.Breakfast was a good spread with many choices & homey touches- big jar dispensing fruit infused water, biscuits with gravy, pumpkin coffee creamer, cinnamon buns ( the good kind) and trays.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 November 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. We are happy that your stay was an enjoyable one. Our staff works really hard to make sure that our guest are comfortable. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I booked this hotel at Columbus day long weekend to visit Austin with my family and I loved this place. I had a very good experience wth hotel lobby, room, breakfast, and facilities. It is conveniently located at the center of the city.
The room had a nice shower (the best so far I encountered) good enough for a tall guy like me. The bed was king size and good enough for a family. There was also a sofa bed and good for two kids or one adult.
The room service was good and when I asked for few pillows at 11:30 PM at night, I got it within 10 mins.
The breakfast was nice and standard. I was not expecting pumpkin spice latte coffee at breakfast (thank you for that :))
Though the price was little more compared to other hotels. It is a no tension hotel. I loved everything else like swimming pool and sams club and Costco nearby. I will highly recommend this hotel to all readers.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 18 October 2016

We are so thrilled that your experience was a success! Here at the Holiday Inn Express NW Austin we strive to keep our Guests at the Heart of What We Do. Thank you for sharing your experience with the world! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

The room was not maintained, flickering light bulbs, cracked tiles in bath, leaky toilet, cracked finish on tub....it goes on......I thought the chain had standards they upheld at each location,.....
The lobby and common areas were good, breakfast was good, but the room was enough to make me take Holiday Inn off of my list of places to stay....

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 6 October 2016

We apologize that your stay was not up to standard. We definitely always strive to exceed your expectations. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team and we will work together to find a solution to the issues you mentioned. I am happy to share with you that renovation plans for our property are on the works. We hope you can give us a second chance to truly impress you.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

This hotel is in a great location and the price for a room is very reasonable. I traveled here to visit family and the hotel was clean and neat. The AC in the room was ice cold and that helps after being in the Texas heat all day. The pool was nice and clean also.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time that you come to visit family.

Melissa Williams