All reviewslakeline mallmicrowave and mini fridgestayed herehotel is cleanhot tublake travisfree breakfasteasy accessdesksheetshighwaydowntownhousekeeping
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel and clean. Breakfast was very good too, it was hor and fresh. I recommend the Biscuits and gravy. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool was nice and clean. I recommend this place to stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Second time in the past year that I've stayed here for a short getaway and it once again was just superb - clean room, nice comfortable bed, friendly staff, great breakfast, nice pool and in a nice part of Austin that is very accessible to major roads.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016

After visiting here several times this year, we were surprised by the changes with our most recent visit. Apparently they have new owners. Pros: The A/C worked and had the ability to leave the fan running, which is nice for sleeping. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Cons: The only coffee in the room was decaf, so we had to go down to the desk and ask for some. The past visits offered us a coupon for something from their “store” because we are Holiday Inn Express members, but we were told they no longer do that. The breakfast was OK, but there were no cinnamon rolls when we ate at 7 AM. When we checked out at 8 AM there were still no cinnamon rolls. There are many other choices in Austin, so we’ll look elsewhere next time.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin-(Nw) Hwy 620 & 183, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear SandwichFamily,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin NW. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the air conditioning, bed and room cleanliness.

However, we’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the coffee selection and breakfast. We will look into these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I stayed two nights when I was back in town for a funeral. The location is convenient to major roads (183 and 620), Only a 30 minute drive to/from the airport. Lakeline Mall is very close. I stayed in a King Suite and it was huge. I had a bed, couch, desk, fridge, coffee maker, etc...My only complaint would be that I arrived after 11 p.m. and the parking lot is located to the side of the building and there were no lights. Being by myself, it made me a little nervous. The staff was super helpful and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2016

This hotel is very clean and great place to stay in. Eateries are located nearby and very near to the Lake.
We were 2 families with kids and had a very comfortable stay during our visit to lake Travis.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends