“Game Day Brunch!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Had the French toast breakfast sandwich and my husband had the Texas eggs in a hole and there is nothing left on our plate! They got us in super quick and it was a neat atmosphere. They have mimosas but I didn’t get one. We will have to come back and try them! Wait staff is friendly and prompt. Our coffee and water never ran dry. Perfect way to start game day! HOOK EM HORNS!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised that the seating area was almost empty. Seems most folks order tacos to go. I placed my order at the counter and had a seat. While the food took a bit to arrive it was hot and absolutely fresh!! I had the Eggs Mexicana. So, so good!! The beans and patties were also tasty. I would definitely recommend and plan to visit again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Came here on our last day in Austin. Lots of great items on the menu, my friend and I settled for the Huevos Rancheros. The food came out quickly , it was hot and delicious. Especially the beans, potatoes and salsa. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered the migas, and wow were they good! Loved the potatoes that came with the meal. Was seated right away. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Really cool little place to eat.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The coffee wasn’t really the best and the tacos were nothing special. The atmosphere feels like a european hostel which is kinda fun and the art on the walls is very nice. This is a fun place and very cheap, don’t be afraid to stop by. The tortillas are made in house and are quite delicious so there is that.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Arturo's Underground Cafe? Share your experiences!