“sad to see it go”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't believe I have never written a review for this place. This is the best pizza in town. It has been a favorite of mine since I was little. Last night we said good bye. I am sad to see this gem go. I understand but still sad. We got one more Scorsese and house salads. Some wine and beers. Told the owners thank you and they will be missed. I know there are other pizza places in town. Maybe even better pizza. It is the memories of the small place. As my mom is gone; sitting there last night I could remember various conversations we had over a pizza. Silly I know. THANK YOU Frank & Angie's for the good food and memories. I wish the family all the best in their next chapters.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

This is a great place for a slice of pizza or the whole pie. And they do much more than pizza. Please stop by before all the changes in Austin caused this icon to close its doors for good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Our server was good at his job, very straight and to the point, super efficient though. Let us know the lunch specials and the rest is history. The salad was huge! Definitely a lot bigger than I expected for a lunch special! The bread that comes with is, delicious and super soft and moist! The pizza was also huge and delicious! I’ll definitely be coming back to this spot the next time I’m in town! It blows my mind my fiancé hadn’t brought me here the past 5 times we’ve been to Austin!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Great pizza and excellent lasagna, tho' not the best ever. But, the service with Marshall T. was just superb! and, we tip our hats to the BYOB policy which made our evening just wonderful. So really, i'd say 4.5...unfortunately, they're closing in a few months. If they were to be open when we return in March, we'd be there again, for sure. sdm

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We eat here almost everytime we come to Austin. I don't eat pizza but a few times a year and when i do i like this style of pizza. It's always cooked well and the toppings are very fresh. Give it a try sometime.