“Great tacos”

Add it.
Vazquez Restaurant
Ranked #1,495 of 4,028 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love going over there every Saturday morning. They have great service but also real good tacos. They also give plenty of salsa to go with tacos.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This a great place for any meal. The prices are reasonable and the food is great. I really like how the waitress start conversations with you. I have tried so much here that I recommend any entrée for lunch or dinner.

The chips and salsa will fill you up so be careful.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is a small unassuming strip mall Mexican restaurant. The service is excellent. I had two different tacos, one with chorizo and the other with fajita meat. The chorizo was tasty, not excessively spicy and not super mild but had a personality. The fajita meat was tender and tasty. Even the potato had flavor.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I ordered my favorite chicken enchalades and was not impressed at all. Service was good but the flavor we so lacking I have eaten there the first and last time. There are much better choices close by.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The breakfast tacos were fresh and had that homemade Mexican flavor that is sometimes hit or miss in cafes in Austin, Texas.
Unfortunately, on my plate was an eye lash that kind of ruined it all.
Otherwise, clean tables, friendly service and tasty tacos!