“Yummy, Yummy!!”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mopac Expressway
Description: Every now and then you find a place to eat that is truly special, where the food is great, the staff cares about you, a local funky joint with that true Austin neighborhood feel. Where you can bring the kids or or come out for date night with that special someone, catch some great live music or watch the game. It's a relaxing, casual atmosphere with seriously good food. Whether you're in the mood for something healthy, something naughty or you just want to fulfill your Louisiana cravings - we've got you covered - a Kid's Menu, a Full bar and Happy Hour 7 days a week! All of our food is made from scratch from our famous Crawfish Etouffée to our salad dressings to our sumptuous Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce. We are a Zero Trans Fat establishment so even when you're eating bad, it's still good! We offer fresh fish, flown in daily, our chicken is raised with no hormones or antibiotics ("never-ever"), delicious loacally-grown, organic veggies, and if you come to our New Orleans brunch, you'll enjoy organic, locally-sourced eggs plucked from pasture-raised chickens!
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Dined at this restaurant for lunch on 10/07/18. Food & Service were excellent!! Restaurant is located in a strip mall.
We thoroughly enjoyed the Atchafalaya with a side salad & the Seafood Combo with catfish, shrimp & oysters. The oysters had a $2 upcharge...but that was ok because they were delicious! The fried oysters & shrimp were very lightly breaded & non-greasy. Highly recommend this restaurant!!
Emily H was our server & she took very good care of us!! Pleasant personality & just the right amount of attentiveness!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My family and I love this place. Very friendly staff that usually remembers my various ordering habits. Excellent Cajun food and cool atmosphere. Boudin balls are really good and the crawfish etufee is my Mom’s favorite. I also highly recommend the pot roast which is super tender and flavorful.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We've been coming here since they first opened many years ago. The owner is often here visiting with guests and knows many of the regulars. He obviously takes pride in his establishment. Always clean, inviting, and fun here. Food is consistently delicious! I'd go out of my way to eat here, but thankfully I don't have to since it's near my house! Great local hangout.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent as always. The service was not the best this visit and that was unusual. All in all a good time

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Very authentic food, unobtrusive and friendly service. The menu reflects an excellent variety of culinary delights. The atmosphere is casual and pleasant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Cypress Grill? Share your experiences!