“Relaxing”
Review of San Saba Spa

San Saba Spa
Ranked #11 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Austin
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I visited on Friday at 2:00 after a few hours out on the lake! Was there only 5 minutes before scheduled time but was cordially greeted with glass of champagne! Normally I request female but since I booked night before, there was only male available! Jason was my masseur! He was great! Best pressure I've had! I got aromatherapy massage! Very please with ambiance & professionalism! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

WOW! I did the 50 min massage here, and it was the best massage I ever have had! so relaxing. Def recommend this if your staying at Lakeway, its great way to unwind during your stay. Me and my two friends all got massages and we all thought it was amazing!

Reviewed 11 March 2016

The spa staff and facilities are amazing, with refreshments and amenities such as a dry sauna. Take the time!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

They had NO spots available all day Saturday. What's the point of coming to resort/spa when spa doesn't have staff to take appointments.

1  Thank amitgupta2k
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2015

Very enjoyable spa day. The Ladies Lounge was very well-stocked and very relaxing. I enjoyed the flavored waters, dried fruit and nuts, and a very nice view. The aromatherapy massage was wonderful. (Thanks, Katie!) The services were a little pricey but we thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere and services.