“fabulous massage”
Review of San Saba Spa

San Saba Spa
Ranked #10 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Austin
Reviewed 11 March 2016

The spa staff and facilities are amazing, with refreshments and amenities such as a dry sauna. Take the time!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

They had NO spots available all day Saturday. What's the point of coming to resort/spa when spa doesn't have staff to take appointments.

1  Thank amitgupta2k
Reviewed 7 September 2015

Very enjoyable spa day. The Ladies Lounge was very well-stocked and very relaxing. I enjoyed the flavored waters, dried fruit and nuts, and a very nice view. The aromatherapy massage was wonderful. (Thanks, Katie!) The services were a little pricey but we thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere and services.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Absolutely loved the service at San Saba Spa! The staff was fantastic and extremely friendly. I would highly recommend a visit after a stressful week and let them take care of making things better.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2014

I visit Lakeway Spa and Resort 4 or 5 times a year I love the condos they are great for families.
This was my first visit to the spa. I loved it! the service was excellent the staff was so friendly and professional. I got color, cut and highlights. I am so surprised it was very reasonably priced and I have never had such an awesome cut. My hair stylist was Kayla Falke I love her so much I want to get my hair done here from now on. However I live in Houston so I will return in a few months and see her again. I would recommend her to anyone I the Lakeway area.

Robert K, General Manager at San Saba Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review of Lakeway Resort and Spa. I’m pleased to read you continually visit the resort and stay in our beautiful condos. We appreciate your recommendation of San Saba Spa and look forward to seeing you again in a few months.

Robert Kisker