“Great food - Better Service”

Lupe Tortilla Arbor Walk
Ranked #241 of 4,046 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Lupe’s atmosphere is off the chart. We were immediately seated and the excellent service began. Our group of 10 had the fajita sampler platter. They were fantastic. Cocktails were spot on. Overall, a great experience and well worth the visit.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This was our first visit to Lupe. Be sure to mention that to your server as we received a sample Fajitas plate as first timers. The flautas were very good and one plate is enough to share. The enchiladas were also tasty. The taco was different as it was served on a tortilla that was a small bowl shape instead of the usual taco shell. Service was very good. The chef came by our table to check that everything was satisfactory. We also had a manager visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

A co-worker and I had lunch at Lupe Tortilla Arbor Walk on a Wednesday. The restaurant was crowded. We were seated in about 10 minutes. Chips and salsa was delivered quickly. Our waiter took our order quickly but the food took forever to arrive. I ordered the combination plate (tamale, cheese enchilada, tostada, rice and beans) $9.79 . That was tasty. My co-worker ordered the big burrito (with rice and beans). He liked his meal as well. We probably will not be back for lunch because it takes too long.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Fun, comfortable tex-mex restaurant with an extensive vegetarian menu. The place is too loud but they turned down the music when we asked. I had the puffy tacos and my husband had the enchiladas. I really liked the Mexican corn on the cob side. My husband can't eat black beans or corn so asked if he could have something like a small salad instead. That was great until I saw a $2 substitution charge. They did take it off when I complained but.... I've heard that it gets very busy so prepare to wait.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We arrived on the weekend for lunch, were served very well by Ivan and had a good experience here. It was my first visit, but my daughter frequents here often. The queso was good and the salsas were good. We shared fajitas, a combination of both chicken and beef. They were good and the tortillas were excellent, both the flour and the corn. The ice tea was good which is important to me. Give it a try, but expect to pay a bit more for your Tex-Mex here.

Been to Lupe Tortilla Arbor Walk? Share your experiences!