“Good food, slow food delivery”

Lupe Tortilla Arbor Walk
Ranked #238 of 4,065 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 October 2017

A co-worker and I had lunch at Lupe Tortilla Arbor Walk on a Wednesday. The restaurant was crowded. We were seated in about 10 minutes. Chips and salsa was delivered quickly. Our waiter took our order quickly but the food took forever to arrive. I ordered the combination plate (tamale, cheese enchilada, tostada, rice and beans) $9.79 . That was tasty. My co-worker ordered the big burrito (with rice and beans). He liked his meal as well. We probably will not be back for lunch because it takes too long.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Fun, comfortable tex-mex restaurant with an extensive vegetarian menu. The place is too loud but they turned down the music when we asked. I had the puffy tacos and my husband had the enchiladas. I really liked the Mexican corn on the cob side. My husband can't eat black beans or corn so asked if he could have something like a small salad instead. That was great until I saw a $2 substitution charge. They did take it off when I complained but.... I've heard that it gets very busy so prepare to wait.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We arrived on the weekend for lunch, were served very well by Ivan and had a good experience here. It was my first visit, but my daughter frequents here often. The queso was good and the salsas were good. We shared fajitas, a combination of both chicken and beef. They were good and the tortillas were excellent, both the flour and the corn. The ice tea was good which is important to me. Give it a try, but expect to pay a bit more for your Tex-Mex here.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Stopped in for late lunch and was not disappointed. They have a good variety of tex-mex foods and drink. I had the pick 3 combo, crunchy taco, beef enchilada and tamale. Really tasty. Others had the tortilla soup, which was huge and the cheese enchiladas and roasted corn. The corn was a little spicy.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful menu
Wonderful flan and fried banana with ice cream
Whipped cream and chocolate sauce
Fantastic guacamole, creamy and tasty
Large potions