This first time Austin visitor found this beautiful street and property to be just perfect in location, warm welcome from the owners, and comfort and beauty of the house and property. I can't imagine a more convenient location if your activities take you downtown, or anywhere within the urban core. Many shops, restaurants, galleries, music venues (and Whole Food's flagship store!) are within walking/biking distance. Breakfasts were great. Do not leave without trying the oatmeal! The Fitzgerald Room is a lovely, large suite. The large shower has two shower-heads, one for shorter and one for taller persons. Brilliant! Advice about the city and activities were always forthcoming and welcome from the owners. I will want to stay here on all future visits to Austin, I am sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Austin's only downtown B&B nestled in a quiet historic neighborhood boasting some of the best walking in town. Surrounded by restaurants and shopping, Brava house offers the best of both worlds: quiet serenity, in the heart of all Austin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Brava House Bed And Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brava House Bed And Hotel Austin
- Brava House b&b
- Brava House Bed And Breakfast Austin, Texas