“Very Nice Italian Restaurant ”
Review of Mandola's Italian

Mandola's Italian
Ranked #285 of 4,242 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: USD 6 - USD 17
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Fresh daily prepared ingredients & homemade sauces from Mandola's home recipes. From small towns with names like Cefalú, Bisaquino, Corleone and Mezzoiuso, they came and opened their neighborhood grocery stores. In that same pioneering spirit, and with a desire to preserve the Italian-American experience, Damian & Trina Mandola welcome you to Mandola's Italian. It is an authentic Italian grocery. It is a place to gather. But most of all, it is a place to truly enjoy great food and warm Italian hospitality. Benvenuti!
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently ate dinner here. We had to order our meals at the counter and they were promptly delivered to our table. Great selection of entrees. Great gelato available as well.

Worth a visit if looking for a relaxed Italian experience.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Easy fast casua;l order at cashier , seat ypurself, and your food is delivered to table. Delicious food, varied menu. Family friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We pass by the center where Mandola's is located often, it is a different process for an italian restaurant, in my experience. Order at the counter and sit down. The young man taking the order was very friendly and helpful, the deserts looked great but we were able to pass on them. The small salads were small but tasty, I had spaghetti and italian sausage, there were two large links of suasage and it was a little spicy and I liked it, my wife had the italian wedding soup and though it was the best she has ever had. Service was pretty fast, we sat in the outer room so it was a little less noisy. We will return.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Pasta is very good here. One orders at counter and they bring to your table. The bread is very good. It is different than most bread served with pasta. Price for pasta is a little high but they serve the bread with it which makes up for the price. Have a quality product with good service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great Value, Nice Staff! Kids always convince me to come here for the kids meal with Gelatto, I come for the bread. I have got to say the red meat sauce is much better than I can make at home. I do not normally eat pasta but this is delicious! The bubbly bread with wonderfully seasoned olive oil is a family favorite.

Date of visit: May 2018