I love the design of the hotel. I want my home to feel like this. Every detail is deliberate and discovering them all is a nice little treat that delights you throughout your stay here. The front desk staff was especially helpful and every single food recommendation was spot-on! A few important considerations:
1. The cancellation policy requires a week notice.
2. The coffee is average and certainly adequate for hotel coffee but not great. If you are picky about your coffee, there are lots of cute coffee places nearby- notably flat track coffee. This doesn't detract from the overall experience.
3. They give you 2 free cans of local beer and the charges for in-room treats are so reasonable! Such a nice surprise which again justifies their well deserved 5 stars!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An artisanal boutique hotel and unique Austin experience. Half upcycled bungalow, half courtyard hotel, the Heywood embodies the intangible elements that define Austin: Creative. Easy going. Thoughtful. Cool. Located smack dab in the middle of the vibrant East Austin neighborhood and surrounded by local restaurants, lounges, and shops, this modern boutique hotel is an easy walk to downtown, Sixth Street, the Convention Center, and Lady Bird Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Heywood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heywood Hotel Austin, Texas