Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 171
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 232/night.

The Driskill(Austin)
USD 203
USD 183
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 291/night.

InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 166
InterContinental
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 225/night.

Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 173
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

USD 194
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 247/night.

Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 132
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

USD 193
USD 183
W Austin(Austin)
USD 252
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 375/night.

Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 195
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 220/night.

All reviewseast austinprivate patiola barbecuegreat little boutique hotelcute hotelstayed longerdoing businesstown lakewithin walking distancedefinitely stay here againa great stayskylightmarisdowntownlaundrettestaycationbungalow
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous inn on the hip east side of Austin. Walking distance to everything and loads of fab recommendations from the friendly and accommodating staff. I was provided with lovely local decaf in a French press so that I could make my own coffee in the early am before staff arrives. They were so thoughtful after I raved about the decaf, they gave me a little jar of it to take along. Such a lovely touch.

I had the "smallest" room which I found to quite spacious as well as having an enormous bathroom with a skylight in the shower. Amazing products, including one of my all time faves, Kevin Murphy hair, which I hadn't seen since I lived in London. The bed had fine linens washed in natural products that felt nice next to the skin. Superbly comfy bed.

Took advantage of the free bike for a nice ride along the river on my last day.

All of the restaurant and food truck recommendations were spot on, so much delicious food right in the area.

Many thanks to the staff and owner of the hippest hotel in Austin.

Cheers!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Had the great pleasure of staying at the Heywood for the first time earlier this month for a one night romantic staycation getaway with my girlfriend. I was blown away by how nice the accommodations were. It's amazing what a great job the architects/designers did packing in this sweet little hotel into such an efficient footprint.
It looks tiny from the street but the rooms are perfectly sized and have nice high ceilings. Will definitely be staying there again and recommending it to any friends coming from out of town. Plus they had the work of one of my favorite austin designers Brian David Johnson all over the place which was super cool ;).

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016

My wife and I stayed at The Heywood in August and can't say enough about the warmth and hospitality of the staff, not to mention our overall great experience at the property. It's very well designed, quaint and oh so charming. We also absolutely loved the free use of their bicycles! Thanks Heywood - you guys are cool!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John O
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Awe Heywood, our sister city home. We love this place and would never consider staying anywhere else while it is operating. East Austin is thriving and in the 2 years since our last visit it has exploded with new businesses that you have a smorgasboard of good times at your door step. Off street carparking, luxurious linens and comfortable beds make this an easy option for our Austin jaunts. Staff are always delightful and full of knowledge for all your needs navigating the city. We always get their smallest Queen Bee room because the wall paper makes me so happy as well as the sky light that runs the length of the wall gives you a stormy outlook when you are toasty warm in bed. Heywood gives you the most thoughtful and cheapest mini bar range I have ever seen - full of local goodies . Can't sing their praises enough. If you like small boutique accommodation with personality and warmth, this is your go-to place. Can't wait 'till our next visit

Room Tip: they are all good!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We loved staying at the Heywood last weekend: Kathy and her staff are warm and welcoming, our room was fabulous, and the hotel is just bliss. It is everything you would ever want of a small boutique hotel. And more.

We lived in Austin for two years, and so we're a bit biased against the craziness of 6th Street. The real Austin is a sleepy, charming, smaller Austin composed of neighborhoods just like East Austin. Staying at the Heywood gives you a much better sense of the what Austin is really like, and it's location is perfect - you can get downtown in a heartbeat, you can walk down to the hike and bike trail (recommended) and you can also walk to several of the best restaurants in the city. All without the noise and chaos that has increasingly taken over downtown. Also, they have incredibly comfortable beds and the best bathroom toiletries of any hotel around. A new favorite.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but I love the rooms off the upstairs patio
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple