1,225 results
All reviews austin airport air force an early morning flight rental car free shuttle shuttle service next morning per day breakfast buffet one night stay very nice hotel bed was comfortable atrium convenience circuit americas conference
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Beware, yes this is convenient if you are staying for a short night but at the price you can get shuttles from cheaper hotels with better amenities down the street. The price tag for this hotel that reminds you of a Super 8 Once in the room is ridiculous. As a Hilton's Honors member I will never stay at this hotel again. The first go-around they put us in a room that allegedly the manual door lock was broken from the inside. Then to get in this $185 room to find out there is no refrigerator, only to be told they don't advertise for refrigerators. Customer service is crap.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
BrittU18, General Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry that our accommodations were not to your liking. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you with a poor impression. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages change and provides new opportunities for us to improve. Thank you again for taking the time to share your review with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Arrived and there was no valet. Went to front desk to ask for help with car and luggage. Still no one came so a front desk clerk had to help me. When I got to the room it was stuffy and worn (holes and stains in couch)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Greetings and many thanks for sharing your experience. We are so grateful you chose to spend time with us, but we are disappointed to know about your experience. Our goal is to provide each guest with a positively memorable stay from arrival to departure and we are very sorry that we fell short of this with you. Please know that these issues are not our standard and we regret that this was your experience. I will share your words with our team so they may know and consider ways to improve in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to share and for giving us the opportunity to improve. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I had a very nice stay at this hotel! I wasn't expecting much since I was really just looking for the best deal on a hotel, near the airport. I had a AAA deal which was amazing! This hotel was so clean that I actually took a bath in the tub, which I never do at a hotel. It was extremely quiet. I heard a baby crying in the next room, but the wall was thick enough to muffle the sound! I would definitely stay here again. It also had excellent accommodations i.e. 24 hour room service, free airport shuttle, bar and restaurant. Oh! And I had excellent servic from housekeeping, bringing me non-feathered pillows.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Austin Airport Hilton. The rooms are in need of a remodel. Dated. The hotel has good history as it previously was a command center for the air force.

The hotel offers a shuttle from the airport and runs every 20 minutes. It is extremely convenient.

Disappointed the Hilton didn’t offer any complimentary newspapers. The hotel is not located near any dining/food establishments. There is a bar in the lobby and a limited restaurant.

This Hotel doesn’t represent Hilton well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nevada-Dan
BrittU18, General Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Hello and thank you for sharing your comments on your stay. We are delighted you chose to stay with us and that you took the time to share your thoughts. We are grateful to know your insights regarding our guestrooms. We hope you will return for another stay when you visit Austin. It would be our pleasure to have you with us again.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I did not expect to find such beauty nestled away at an airport. The pool, hot tub and park/pet walk area were lovely. Mature live oak trees and nicely maintained landscaping provide a quiet respite from the busy city. The ballroom, banquet and meeting rooms were impressive. Perfect for wedding receptions and ideal for corporate events. The exercise room was large with several machines and free weights. Service was great all around, from valet, front desk, room service, bar and restaurant.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hello & thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor! We are so pleased you chose to stay with us while visiting Austin. It is wonderful that the hotel's location was a memorable experience for you. The staff will be delighted to hear your kind words on their friendliness and courtesy. We hope to see you again soon.