Did you know that Extended Stay means you can extend your stay as long as you want, screw whoever made a reservation after you? It does not mean stay for an extended period of time if you have reserved it in advance.
After booking my hotel stay at the Extended Stay in October and traveling over 1,000 miles in February, I was told by Yosinda, the least helpful front desk employee, that she was, "sorry, but we do not have your room available. Guests extended their stay and your room is unavailable." So now what? She offered to put us up in another Extended Stay location, 20 minutes away on the highway, but since we didn't have a rental car, that wasn't a reasonable alternative. That was all she offered. Not to help us find another hotel, no apology, nothing. We ended up finding another, better hotel, La Quinta on 11th Street and San Jacinto. I will never EVER stay at an Extended Stay. They are dead to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. Texas
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay