“Amy's Ice Cream on Burnet is the best”
Review of Amy's Ice Cream

Amy's Ice Cream
Ranked #7 of 98 Dessert in Austin
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Lincoln, California
“Amy's Ice Cream on Burnet is the best”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

My friend and I ate at Amy's Ice Cream twice on our 1.5 day trip! The ice cream was great at both locations (we went to the one on South Congress and the one on Burnet). The atmosphere at the one on Burnet was more fun because of the large outdoor seating area with vintage inspired aluminum chairs and a children's playground with a large blue cow. You just can't beat the large blue cow!

Our server at Burnet also did some tricks for us with the ice cream! The small is more than enough, but if you want to indulge they have larger sizes available. Just a fun FYI: they refer to toppings as crushins

• Visited October 2011

Odessa, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG I DREAM about this Ice Cream!”
Reviewed 26 April 2011

After seeing Amy's on the Food Network, my husband and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try some good stuff. We went to the location on Guadalupe, which is the original location. He ordered the pecan chocolate chip and I had the Mexican vanilla bean frozen yogurt with chocolate fudge sauce. It was orgasmic. The best I have ever eaten. I am craving it right now, just writing about it. We will definitely make Amy's a tradition when visiting Austin.

• Visited April 2011
Austin, Texas
“The Flagship Location is the Best”
Reviewed 11 November 2009

This location is their most 'quaint' and atmospheric with the largest selection of ice cream. Flavors vary day to day from Chocolate Guinness, real Irish Cream, Mexican Vanilla, and I've even seen Chocolate Wasabi. You can sample any of them. The service is friendly without fail. This location has an ice house/burger joint connected by the same building, tables outside, and a playground. Anyone who has been to the small location on Congress needs to come check this one out.

1 Thank mortal888