“Fabulous Stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

harpyjoan
Fort Worth, Texas
“Fabulous Stay”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The accommodations are extremely spacious, well appointed, and spotless. There's even a wine frig to keep your reds at the perfect temp. Kick in the fully stocked kitchen, and all the amenities listed on the webpage, and you've hit pay dirt with this place. Free parking in a secure garage with minutes of downtown Austin and UT makes it the perfect place for a business trip, but it's also perfect for a pleasure trip since the TownLake Trail (a stone's throw from Bat Viewing in the summer) is at your doorstep. Can't beat the views from the balconies, the detailed instructions that cover all the questions you might have, and the friendly folks you run into along the way. We'll be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Mar 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Thank you for choosing our property and we look forward to welcoming you back.
carolynje...
“Be suspicious of Stay Alfred, condo itself okay.”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Booked this condo for a friend of mine and myself as I had a conference nearby and she was there to see Austin. The conference started Sunday but we could not get in the day before so I asked about early check in. I was told by Stay Alfred that they would be happy to have us check in early as long as the condo was not booked the night before. Since there are so many units under their management they could not tell me when I booked. I called the day before once I was given the condo number and at that point the person refused to look to see if the unit was booked the day before. They said they would call the next morning by 8am. I received a text the next morning between flights about 9am telling me that we could not get in early. I called and suddenly the phone number which was programmed into my phone and worked every other time just didn't connect. I called at least 6 to 8 times that day and got a voice recorded message saying that the number was not correct. (odd) We had all of our luggage and it was a pain but we tried to grab lunch as we waited. We got to the building at 2:30 and check in was at 3. We tried to access our key a few times and it wouldn't let us. Finally someone stopped by to help us and she told us that the key was there and had been there for hours! We should have been able to get in. She overrode the system to give us our key 10 minutes early. Once we got into the condo we could see that no one had rented the night before. There was a small layer of dust on the kitchen counters and main island as well as the stools. The towels had a metal stain from being hung on the bathroom towel rack too long. I was late to the first day of my conference and we had to wipe down the place. There was also a hair ball behind one of the bedroom doors and we ran out of hot water 3 showers of 6 in the 3 days we were there. The condo itself was laid out well and spacious, we didn't use the pool, gym, etc. I was in a conference long days and my friend was out seeing the sites. The building is laid out poorly and hard to find your way around. All in all, I would stay in the building again but will never stay with Stay Alfred again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Feb 2018
Please accept our apology for the series of unsatisfactory incidents that you encountered during your stay with us. This is not a good representation of the experience that we strive to provide to our guests. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and it’s apparent in this case, we fell short. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may earn your trust.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing