All reviews mon wed front desk an extended stay sitting area convenient location loved this hotel the staff was friendly and helpful complimentary breakfast happy hour kitchenette elevator couch highway stove formula
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Suites para estancias medias a largas. Cuartos tipo Suit con estancia y cocineta completa. Exactamente lo que esperas de una hotel suit un poco chico para los estandares a los cuales estaba acostumbrado pero cumple su cometido muy bien. El habitaculo de la tina y wc podria haber sido un poco mas grande. El desayuno incluido es muy bueno.
Suites for medium to long stays. Rooms type Suit with a living/working space and a complete kitchenette. Exactly what you expect from a hotel suite a bit small for the standards to which I was accustomed but it fulfils its purpose very well. The tub and toilet room could have been a little larger. The included breakfast is very good with ceramic dishes and metal cutlery.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The room was WONDERFUL, but the staff did not LISTEN to what we needed. My limitations and what they were not as I am handicapped. On top of that, they were doing renavations, which they understandably have to do from time to time, but it would have been nice to have a little warning instead of just getting placed directly UNDER all the banging and ripping of carpet and everything else, from 8AM far into the evening ever. single. day.

Stayed: December 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin NW, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Mindy E,

I welcome your thoughts and thank you for making us a part of your trip to Austin. We are grateful that you chose the StayBridge Suites.

We take the extra step to make sure your experience will not be compromised despite the ongoing renovations. On this visit, I'm sorry that what you had was the opposite due to the noise disturbance. I felt how this made you uncomfortable, Mindy E. Not to mention that the room you had also didn't suit your needs. I'm sorry that this stay didn't go as well as I have hoped it to be.

Despite these, it made me smile that your room was wonderful. Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and be discussed amongst all concerned staff. We are always on the lookout for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas where we can improve.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. As soon as the hotel is 100% finished, I will be looking forward to your next visit and I'm positive to make it better than this.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. The room was spacious and well stocked as well as very clean. The suite included a full kitchen. The full breakfast was a nice addition. The location was excellent also being situated with stores and attractions.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank vicnwmn
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice facility. Faculty, especially front desk people were great. I loved the happy hour. Each morning breakfast was hot, freshe. and delicious. Should have one everyday. I would stay here aain...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank whoever1
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is centrally located for us with access to our son and grand daughter. There are many restaurants close by and Lakeline shopping mall is right up the street. The hotel is under major renovations but they were very careful not to disturb us. The suite was perfect for us and our grand daughter. The hotel personnel are very nice and the breakfast was also plentiful. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family