This hotel is conveniently located at the end of 6th street and right next to I35. My room was facing the highway so I did hear sirens going by in the middle of the night. If I stayed again, I would request an interior facing room that overlooks the 10th floor lobby. The sleep number bed was very uncomfortable no matter which setting it was at, I've noticed this at all HGIs I've stayed at. I was in an accessible room, not because I needed it, and I noticed the shower head seemed to be only at about 6 ft. this was fine for me, but may be a problem to taller guests. My room was always clean and the staff was friendly. I would stay again if I come back to downtown Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas