All reviews front desk home away from home breakfast and dinner bedroom suite full size refrigerator living area complimentary breakfast business trip a great place to stay the breakfast area easy access enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again fitness center very nice hotel arboretum domain
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Very nice hotel staff was outstanding the food was great, I will stay there again whenever I'm in town on business for just for pleasure. The only problem about this hotel is the location, traffic is extremely heavy.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JacobHillGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you Richard J for taking the time to leave us this review! To know we will continuously have you as a guest is exactly why we love what we do. I as well as probably 99% of the employees here completely agree regarding the traffic. Hopefully, when Mopac has its express lanes finished, we will have a better flow of traffic in our area. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

As always, Homewood Suites delivered excellent service. Suite and hotel was exceptionally clean. Despite the fact that the breakfast area was being renovated, it did not impact the hotel's ability to provide a hot breakfast. Would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Jacqueline D for leaving us this outstanding review! Knowing in the midst of a renovation we can still provide the atmosphere and service you deserve is music to our ears. Our amazing housekeeping team deserves all the credit for the cleanliness of our hotel! We wish you safe travels and can't wait to see you on your next trip to Austin!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The staff at the hotel, especially, Kennedy is outstanding. I travel for business alot. Once I found this hotel, the location is so central for all my business needs. When I was making reservations I told the price went up within 24 hrs of looking at it on the line. Kennedy matched the rate and I requested the same room, she was great in accommodating my request. Now Josh made sure I did received the room b4 checking in. The social in the evening is great. It saves me time to relax w some wine and dinner. this is a great place to be. the staff like Kennedy are Great!

Room tip: you can always call Kennedy or Josh for help
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JacobHillGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you Susan A for leaving us this review! I'm so glad to see our front desk team were able to make your stay a great one! We want to treat our staff like family and will do whatever we can to provide that hospitality. Having a host hour is a huge plus especially after a long work day! We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great service on phone before we arrived! Front desk was great when we arrived! Very helpful to our every need! We had a 2 bedroom suite with living & kitchen area. It was great for 4 adults & 1 active 4 year old. The lady that cleaned our room was great! The lady that worked the breakfast was friendly, helpful & very good at her job! I can not say enough how friendly & helpful everyone was each day of our stay!

They are remodeling the front lobby area! It was kinda messy but that is to be expected!
The workmen were friendly & very nice.

Awesome experience....if in the area again I would stay here!

All in all, I would say the people & place was awesome!!

Room tip: Best price we found for 2 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/living area, & 3 TV's
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for leaving us this amazing review. You know, its reviews like theses that make me so proud of the team that I work with every single day. From before your stay to after, we strive to provide nothing but professionalism and a comfortable stay for all of our guests. I will definitely be sharing this with my team so that their day can be made as well! Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Kennedy's over-the-top customer service before making my reservation was exceptional. She answered every question I had regarding handicap accommodations for my daughter with pleasure. She ensured that all of her needs were met. Great job!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Sharon P for leaving us outstanding review. Kennedy is truly a gem when it comes to service and ensuring each and every one of our guests gets the experience they rightfully deserve. This will definitely be shown to her for her outstanding work!