All reviews whole foods container store front desk rush hour traffic felt like home business trip great place to stay restaurants and shops an extended stay up to date housekeeping staff within easy walking distance rooms are spacious the general manager the breakfast area location is great easy access
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This is an average Residence Inn. The front desk was courteous but not too friendly. Breakfast on Sat and Sun were the same. Mon morning they changed it a bit.
We had a first floor room. Outside was nothing to look at except the parking lot. The room was clean. All in all, it's ok. The location is the best thing about this hotel. Plenty of shopping nearby.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Friendly, clean, helpful. We had a few hick -ups during our stay, but they helped us solve every single one. It was snowing that week (New Year's) but we were able to stay in and eat well. Thanks for all your help making this a great and memorable experience. We have visited several Marriots. We love them all! Val was very friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: Corner room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Joanna A, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I sincerely apologize for the hick ups you experienced but am very happy to hear the team was able to resolve them. Come see us again the next time you visit Austin! We will cross our fingers for better weather!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I stayed here this week for 5 days. This is a low end residence Inn. I was given a room on the first floor with no sunlight (one bedroom). The main lady who works the front desk, is not friendly. Neither is the chef, or kitchen staff. I asked for another room with more sunlight, and nobody got back to me, despite asking 3-4 times at the front desk. The final time, the lady said that she would call me that day. She never did. When I followed up, her answer was "well I get off work at 4 pm" and changed the subject. I was never asked about how my stay was or anything. She just did "ok. I checked you out." On another note, the breakfast is terrible. Often times, there was not enough food, and we had to ask the kitchen staff to get more food. The croissants are like mini stones, hard as rocks. There is no soy milk. The oatmeal tastes bad. By the last day, I could not take it anymore and went to get breakfast elsewhere. It was like living in the totalitarian state of the residence Inn, where everything is rationed out. I was seriously dissappointed in this place, and will not be returning.

Room Tip: rooms on the first floor have no daylight. They're like bat caves.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sunshine009Toronto
Joanna A, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear sunshine009Toronto,

I am sorry to hear about your frustration from your recent stay. I value and take all feedback seriously. I have also reviewed your feedback on Marriott GSS and have responded accordingly. Please take the time to review my response, and let me know if there is anything at all that I can do to further rectify the situation.

Joanna Ayala
Residence Inn Austin NW/Arboretum
joanna.ayala@interstatehotels.com
512-502-8200

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We travel to Austin often and stay at this Residence Inn each time we stay overnight. The location near the Arboretum and with easy access to MOPAC and US 183 is very useful.

The desk staff was helpful and friendly. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The meal service is well done. We recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a nearby swim meet. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and spotless and well appointed. We loved the fireplace as it was a chilly evening. You can’t beat the location as far as nearby restaurants and shopping. Would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family