All reviews whole foods container store front desk rush hour traffic felt like home business trip great place to stay restaurants and shops an extended stay up to date housekeeping staff within easy walking distance rooms are spacious the general manager the breakfast area location is great easy access
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We were greeted at check-in with excellent service from Dan at the front desk. Our suite was clean and comfortable thanks to Carmen and staff. Breakfast was delicious and made even better by friendly Valerie. Thanks so much for a delightful stay made even better by the friendly, helpful staff!

Room Tip: Thoroughly enjoy the suites; great to have coffee, refrigerator, etc.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018

When I arrived I was given an upgrade from a regular room to a one-bedroom suite, so I began my stay happy. My room was perfect! I had a nice living room/kitchen which was clean and nicely furnished. The bedroom and bathroom were also clean and modern. The temperature control in the room was good and there were plenty of outlets to plug in one's electronics. I did not take advantage of the breakfast or evening activities at the Residence Inn. However, one morning I checked out the breakfast and commented that I was surprised there were no apples or bananas. Someone immediately brought me two bananas and, since I was leaving, offered to bring them up to my room. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Austin.
One tip: Everyone had trouble finding the hotel. It is right behind the Marriott Courtyard.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review and we are delighted to see it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Austin Northwest area.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Enjoyed my 1 bedroom Suite. Fridge was good. Two burner range was adequate, but would have preferred apt sized stove w/ oven. TV in main and in bedroom was nice touch. Good storage room for month long stay. Internet broadcast via HDMI line required me to disconnect from hotel cable system, otherwise the cable was blocking access to outside viewing. Jose, and the food service staff were always pleasant and accommodating. Grilling was available and used, appreciate the opportunity.

Room Tip: Enjoyed my 1st floor suite.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Alan, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Dear Joanna:
Thank you very much for your and your staffs excellent hospitality over the Christmas Holiday.
You and your staff made our visit very special.
Thanks again for all that you do
Chuck and Rosemary

Room Tip: Upper Floors away from Elevators
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We spent 4 days very comfortable. The room is excellent, very well designed, clean, and the employees are very friendly. I highly recommend it. Si vas al norte de Austin es una muy buena opción para quedarse.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Armando, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/Arboretum. I thank you for this great review and am glad to read of your wonderful experience. Please come back and visit us soon!