“Great Steak”

Ranked #267 of 4,186 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Business dinner with colleague. Local beers on tap to go with a well cooked steak to the proper temperature. All steaks come with some shoestring onions that weren’t the best but the steak and potato was great. Also wasn’t super crowded at dinner time mid-week. I can imagine the wait is longer on a weekend.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Separate meeting room for groups, nice area for families, couples, or individuals. A good place for a company holiday lunch or business travelers or guests.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I know you will have trouble believing me that I got a dry, non-sirlion tasting Top sir. Yes it is true. I did not have the wind after eating to tell their waiting staff that it was a poor choice of beef steak. It was a steak I have eaten at Outback in Virginia or Hong Kong.

My goodness...

Reviewed 30 June 2018

The steaks were excellent. I had the ribeye and my husband had the filet mignon. The sides were also excellent. The garlic mashed potatoes were especially good. Next time we will try the delicious looking Happy Hour food. They also have nice options on the Early Bird dinner menu. We will return!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!