“Great Food and Decent Ambiance”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 4,241 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I sat at the bar since the restaurant was so crowded. I found the food to be pretty good and so was the service. They offer many different beverage options including juice/veggie concoctions.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Dined at this restaurant for lunch on 10/05/18. Excellent food & service! We dined on the pet friendly patio.
I enjoyed the yummy Fall Ingredient Salad with Salmon. My husband enjoyed the delicious Fish Tacos. Would definitely return to this vibrant, friendly restaurant!!
Hunter was our server & he took very good care of us. He provided us with information about Austin & the surrounding areas. Obvious that he enjoys living/working in Austin!!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Contemporary fresh open restaurant. Healthy menu that has good variety and options. Very good friendly service. Excellent cocktails and it is not necessary to go for all healthy options, there is also a good desert menu. All my group throughly enjoyed. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I've been here twice, for lunch and Sunday brunch. Each time the food was exceptional. There is something for every taste! I highly recommend this place, and the location is fun.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We were at the library and little one was hungry so we decided to step into this restaurant which had a modern bar wibe

It’s more of a heath food venue but as you are in the USA you had to have pizza in the menu :)

We ordered a pomegranate drink a kale smoothie and a lemonade tea with ginger the last of it was my favourite of them all

Kale drink wasn’t for me as I’m not that much into drinking grass lol my sis in law however loved it (I could taste the kale ! Though I love vegetables not in my drinks I guess)

We ordered kids pizza which the kid loved so for that reason alone I have given it 4 stars !

The adult pizza was also good came with a thin crust and could taste the fresh basil really nice I guess they source their ingredients from around Austin which is also a plus

The waiter was friendly.

Been to True Food Kitchen? Share your experiences!