“PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY”

Red Roof Inn Arlington
Ranked #36 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed 26 June 2017

If there was a way to give no stars I would! Long story short PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!! The service was TERRIBLE especially the attitude of the "general manager" PAM (there should really be a more competitive selection process for more competent upper management), the room was TERRIBLE, the location was SKETCHY. Ended up cancelling after the first night, for an original 5 day stay! Then the cherry on top was when I called their corporate office and sent a detailed email of my horrific experience along with pictures, their response was "sorry." While we both were shared an understanding that their establishment and service was just that, "sorry," still did not resolve the issue of my TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Room Tip: My tip for choosing a good room would be to select a room at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear lalohan12,

Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. This is certainly distressing to hear and we want you to know that we are addressing the issue as guest service and satisfaction are our top priorities. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I booked this hotel online in advance because we were moving across the country with our two dogs. When we arrived at the hotel at 11:00pm after driving ten hours the manager (owner?) refused to let us stay because we had more than one pet. I put on the reservation notes that we had two dogs ahead of time- so it's not like I was trying to hide anything. We even offered to pay, but the (extremely rude) woman declared that their policy was to allow only one pet per room. No exceptions. This was a horrible night- we were exhausted and had to scramble to find another place to stay. THis place should have been HAPPY to accept my two well-behaved dogs because without this policy I would have NEVER booked this hotel. It was extremely hard to get to (on a road parallel to highway with restricted entries/exits- GPS was VERY confused) and is located near a bunch of closed up businesses.

Room Tip: Don't book if you have pets
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Emma B,
I am sorry that we were unable to accommodate your pets and I assure you that we are addressing our policies to allow for more convenient measures to be taken on behalf of our entire staff and management. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We were in town for the Metallica concert and looked this place up online. It was the first one shown on booking.com. We got there early and got checked in right away. The lady behind the counter was patient with us and very nice. The room we got was in the middle building on the first floor by the pool. The room itself was nice. Full sized refrigerator, a microwave, hair dryer. Air conditioner was already on and cool when we got there which was nice. The beds were comfortable and slept soundly. No loud parties or people, at least none we could hear. I would definitely stay again. A big plus was the free shuttle to AT&T Stadium to and from the concert!!

1  Thank Nrne S
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Nrne S,

Thank you so much for your compliments to our free shuttle service! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. We are very happy to learn that your stay was so peaceful, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

From arriving to checking in, was offered an exceptional price and was attended to by means of satisfaction and comfort during the stay. Would say a great value and the rooms were nice with a large fridge and microwave to accommodate a length of stay. Pam was great at the front office with her genuine care and attention. Thank you for a great stay

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph Julien P
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear Joseph Julien P,

Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. It is great to hear from you also that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Stayed here last night with my wife June 5, 2017. Was dropping off car to be shipped overseas and found these "deal" on the web for $58.00 a night. How bad could it be? After a long day of driving from San Antonio we checked in. The place is located in an area that is off the beaen path, but okay. We entered the room and my wife jumped in the second bed only to find it literally soaked with water? The sheets looked like they were put on the bed not damp, but soaking wet! I went to the front desk and was given another room with the clerk giving me a "laugh". Went to the second room put our stuff away and went to relax with a warm sandwich. Did I say warm? No of course not the microwave did not work! At this point we just wanted to go to bed and get some rest, but wait the upstairs room decided to have a party. I believe there must be some sort of construction rules that requires at least a couple of inches in florring between rooms? anyways not there fault that party people where above me. The next day wanted to have a cup of coffee, but once again no coffee maker. At this rate I just wanted to turn in my keys and get the hell out of there. Dropping of the key cards and mentioned to the clerk about the microwave and frankly I don't think she gave two cares in the world about it. There are way beter places out there for you to stay than this place. Seems to attract some shady people so if you have kids I would probably shy away from this place. All in all I would never stay in this place again under any circumstances. Beware!!

Room Tip: Perfect for young people wanting to cramp as many people in a room as possible to drink beer and pay...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Scott H,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and we wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.