“Nice Surprise”

Simply Burgers & More
Ranked #171 of 827 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped at this place after a volleyball tournament looking for something quick to eat. Really expecting your basic burger and fries comparable to a fast food chain.
What a shock when the meals came out. Huge burgers with all the fixings, grilled onions and jalapeños on request. Fries were skin on, fresh and tasty.
The restaurant was clean with attractive decor. Large menu with a variety of choices but they specialize in burgers. Service was fast and friendly. Would not hesitate to visit again. Much better than a fast food chain.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Husband & I went here this evening. He's a big burger junkie. It was a pretty good place. He ordered a Philly cheese steak sandwich with some cheese tots and a soda. I ordered a guacamole burger with fries and a cup of water.
Hubby loved all his stuff and I must say, his cheese tots were delicious!
My guacamole burger was HUGE, really good too. The fries were fresh and they were okay, but once they stopped being warm, they weren't all that great.
Service was excellent. Staff was friendly. The place was kept very clean.
The prices are very affordable as well.
If you're ever in the neighborhood, go ahead and stop in here. You won't be disappointed. =)

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Great burgers, sweet potato fries and onion rings More than fairly priced. The place was like a morgue...no one there, so I hope they can stay in business. Simple decor that’s functional and bare bones, but it’s a burger place, unlike some of the “upscale” burger places in which I’ve been forced to dine. We loved our meal and it's BYOB to boot! Great, friendly service. Def'n do over when we're back in Arlington. One thing i'd do over is bring my own wine glasses....that would be vastly better than the plastic cups they provide....but, there was NO corkage. Great deal!! Steve Melter

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were told by locals this is the place for burgers. Walking in, you're not sure what to think as it has a very basic decor.

Their menu has nearly anything you'd want made into a burger and their service is fast. They are located in a great spot, just a pain that you have to U-Turn to get to it from one direction.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I drive by this place plenty of time, and finally decided to stop by.

The burgers are large!
The place is clean.

One of my peep tells me that I got to try the turkey burger from this place.
Its been years that I had a chile cheese burger.
Ended up getting the chile cheese burger, as always its messy with the chile.but so good.