“Where are they?”
Review of Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My husband and I ate here on a trip to Arlington several months ago and wanted to stop by on this trip. When we drove by, there was a sign out front - some Mexican food restaurant opening soon. Not sure if they've relocated, or closed for good.

1  Thank mauilover09

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Buttermilk is a big platter, good food place in the Texas small town tradition. I eat there often! What I dislike is there is not one at the end of my block!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I stumbled on the Buttermilk quite by accident and it has become one of my favorite local eateries. The prices are more than fair the menu is features all my favorites and the service can't be beat.
As you enter you will be greeted by a happy smiling hostess. The dining area is large and inviting with it's open layout. The service is always very fast and they make sure you get a full meal. I have had breakfast which was fantastic but I normally order from the lunch menu. Your meal starts off with a hearty soup and bread. About the time you finish your soup your meal arrives hot fresh and prepared to order. The servers truly work as a team, it does not matter who takes your order they are all there to make sure you enjoy your dining experience. I tend to linger after my meal sometimes but have never felt rushed to go. They always keep your drink full often even offering a to go cup to take with you if you like.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Really enjoyed food, friendly staff, pancakes, biscuits, gravy, bacon, ham, all fresh and good quality. Clean and orderly decor. Open early, not crowded, easy to find by GPS.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

My mom and I ate here late one Saturday morning and really enjoyed it. Because it was after 11, they were still serving breakfast, but also the lunch menu. I had breakfast - the basic eggs, bacon, toast, grits. It was very good and the service was great, especially considering how busy it was.

My mother opted for lunch and had catfish, which she enjoyed, but did not rave about.

The service and the atmosphere were great, but the food got our mixed reviews. I would definitely go back, however.