“Breakfast”
Review of Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Buttermilk Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 September 2012

If your in Arlington, Texas and want breakfast try this place. I've only been here twice, but it has been EXCELLENT! The first time i went, i had a Ham and Cheese Omelet. This trip i had Eggs Benedict. It was the best I've had in years. My Wife has French Toast, and said it was good as well. They only serve breakfast and lunch, but, for me, their breakfast in Very Good.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Enjoyed our breakfast! I had eggs and hashbrowns with coffee. I would definitely eat here again! Great wait staff and plenty of parking. The bathrooms ere clean and large.

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

08/12/12 @ 9:00am only a few tables seated when we arrive but crowded when we left. Food was good. We had biscuits and gravy, mushroom omelet, and oatmeal. Service was speedy and attentive. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

My brother and I dropped by Buttermilks right before heading over to cowboys stadium for a tour. The place had a very small town comforting feel and the food was above average. Nothing fancy about it but still better than your average waffle or sausage. For the two of us, breakfast was $15

Reviewed 13 July 2012

We enjoyed a late brunch with our family today at this "jewel" of a place. It was my brother and sis-in-law's anniversary. The omelettes, whole wheat pancakes and everything we had we raved about. We'll be sure to visit this restaurant again when we visit my 87 yr old terrific Mom!!!