This is an excellent hotel for the traveler and I highly recommend it. It is nicely located about half a mile off the express way near a number a other motels. It was very quite with no road noise. I could see the 6-flags roller coaster from the room.
My wife and I have stayed at three Hampton Inn's over the past 6 months. They have all had squeaky clean rooms, comfortable beds, lots of travel friendly amenities - microwave, refrigerator, free wi-fi, comfortable bed, complete free buffet breakfast, laundry, workout room, pool, breakfast bags to take on your way and free parking. Most of all, the staff have consistently been welcoming, friendly and have gone out of there way to accommodate our requests.
This Hampton Inn was no exception. The staff was great. For example, after we returned to our hotel one evening, my wife asked if there was any fruit. The desk clerk immediately went to the kitchen and brought out apples and a banana.
This reflects on the high quality in employee selection and training by the entire management of Hampton Inns. The Hampton Inns national and local management should be complemented for this.
We were upgraded to a a suite which was about twice the size of a standard room. My only suggestion was that the sink was in a alcove between the closet and the bathroom containing the tub/shower and toilet. However, the alcove was open to the rest of the room so someone standing at the sink was visible to everyone in the room. This might be a problem for a family or two couples staying in the room. I would recommend that a sliding door or some other privacy divider be installed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District hotel is located within a mile of Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center, keep up your workouts in our fitness center, or relax in our heated indoor pool. We offer transportation to and from DFW airport. Also, our hotel is on the city trolley route to the many major Arlington entertainment attractions that are near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas-Arlington North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North Hotel Arlington