“Awesome Food”
Review of Crab-N Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Crab-N Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We took our fresh trout there and they blackened some and Cajun fried some and it was absolutely delicious. We eat there often because, I think, it's the best around. Their crab and shrimp bisque is great also. They are open only in the evenings. Try it out!!! You won't be disappointed!! Joyce

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent seafood restaurant with white table clothes and service to match the decor. Many of the tables have a view of a canal with lined with coastal homes and boats. Several good appetizers and fresh seafood. Nice atmosphere and they will cook the fish you caught today.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

My go to place for out of town guests... the steak medallions are great....portions and prices are good. The building is a bit dated but I care more about the food. Can't go wrong with the cheesecake..

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I went to a restaurant we had been to years ago and it is still superb. Lovely interior with a view of the water. Very relaxing with excellent service. Hubby had crab stuffed flounder which he raved about plus a baked potato and asparagus. He had an appetizer too. I opted for 6 fried shrimp and baked potato. I had a dinner salad with the best homemade blue cheese dressing ever!!! Great dining experience!!!!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

My Husband and I have been coming to Rockport for over 30 years. Four years ago we purchased a vacation/rental property so that we can come here regularly. We love seafood - especially fried shrimp. Rather than going to our favorite place for fried shrimp (Paradise Key) we decided to try Crab N again. Relying on reviews from TripAdvisor, we first chose the crab and shrimp bisque. It was delicious! A bit more brothy than creamy, and full of crab and shrimp. We shared a cup for $7.50.
We had a house salad before dinner which was very fresh, served on a chilled plate. However, grated cheese and bacon bits were .99 each if you wanted to add them, which I thought was too pricey. I would have preferred the carrots be sliced rather than 2 baby carrots dropped whole into the salad.
Now for the SHRIMP! Weekday special included 6, very fresh, fried & split with a light batter. I'd consider them medium in size. Good but could use a little bit more seasoning in the batter. Weekday special also included one side, and we ordered a baked potato. Can't go wrong with that! I ordered a slice of Key Lime Pie to go. It's homemade and really delicious. I skipped the crust which was a bit soggy and ate the custard.
Crab N is at the end of a canal at City By the Sea between Rockport and Aransas Pass. Nice music and atmosphere. We will return, however for fried shrimp, we still prefer Paradise Key. Check our my review for them!