“Great lunch spot!”

Redfish Willies Waterfront Grill
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Aransas Pass
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stopped here for lunch after a morning of fishing and were so happy. The staff was great and the food was delicious. We had a blackened flounder sandwich and shrimp and grits. Both were excellent. I also caved and had the bread pudding, which was also really good. We enjoyed watching some of the boats come and go during lunch, especially at the boat storage facility next door. You can tell this is a good place because the parking lot is overflowing (we parked across the street). Highly recommended!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Redfish Willie's is a favorite. The marina view provides an opportunity for a laid back meal with sea breezes blowing. My husband enjoyed a shrimp basket. I ordered a specialty salad with fresh grilled shrimp. A perfect weeknight date.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We were a little shocked when "inside" meant tables that were under a roof and open air. Ok, no prob, put my hair in a pony. We had looked at the menu online and had an idea of what we wanted. When we didn't see what we wanted on the paper menu we were given we asked and were told that the chef, mentioned on their website, was no longer worked there and that the item we had planned on ordering wasn't available. Ok, plan B...I had the fish sandwich and the rest of the group had captains platters. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious!!! We were all very pleased and highly recommend this eatery. Just know to dress according to the weather and don't assume their website is up to date.

1  Thank lacenpaints
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Had the blackened red fish, rice and grilled vegetables. It was made to profection . Also had the best fried calamari and plenty of it in my order. Would have gotten half the amount any place else. And I can't forget the server, she was the best. She was always checking with us if we needed anything else.

1  Thank ironeagle002
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Returned to Redfish Willies because our first experience was awesome. The service was good but my spouse's fish was not. It's always a disappointment when everyone else is enjoying their food but one member of the family. Was disappointed that they weren't consistent. Hoping that the next visit will not disappoint.