“Very good expresso”

Palace Coffee Company
Ranked #3 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Amarillo
Reviewed 6 August 2016

My husband is VERY particular about his coffee and he was happy here. The staff was well trained and suggested a cortado for me, which I enjoyed.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Not only was parking easy to find, but the coffee was wonderful and the baristas were friendly! They homemade their whipped cream, so the vanilla flavor of it stood out and blended well with my iced mocha. Very modern, but still comfortable, airy, and welcoming. Must try!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Coffee is good, service could be a lot better. I ordered an espresso and a snack. It's trendy and the coffee was good. A bit pretentious, however, for Amarillo, TX.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We visited a couple of different sites they have. Both had friendly and quick service. The coffee was delicious! My family got a couple of their pastries and both were great! Plus they aren't huge, so you can indulge without feeling too guilty. The atmosphere at both places was great. Both sites had clean restrooms, which is always a plus.
I highly recommend them for a nice cup or hot coffee and a fun place to sit and visit.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

their coffee and sweets were amazing! definitely was a great stop on our road trip and will be going back again..