“Won the taste test”

Palace Coffee Company
Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Amarillo
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

There are two primary coffee places in Amarillo; Palace and an unnamed competitor. While helping our son move there, we decided to have a taste test to determine our go-to coffee place in the future.

My family and I visited both several times and ordered various items each time. Palace was the hands-down winner, and we will be going back often. We enjoyed all the lattes and other coffee drinks, but the cookies are also a great draw. The service was uniformly friendly and helpful, as it seems to be all over Amarillo. Great place.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

If you're staying in downtown Amarillo, I highly recommend you stop here for a coffee. The staff is excellent, the coffee is roasted locally and the vibe is great. Be sure to catch the historical flags and the related stories on the wall.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

My son insisted that we go to the Palace Coffee Company in Amarillo. It was very nice. We had cappuccinos. It was strong for my taste. The servers were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Good location, knowledgable staff, nice ambiance, good size coffee menu without being overwhelming. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

We were on the way to New Mexico and all I wanted was a raspberry filled donut. This is a great In-and-Out place to pick up one, or a dozen. Met my expectations.