“Great place for donuts”

Palace Coffee Company
Ranked #3 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Amarillo
Reviewed 24 October 2015

We were on the way to New Mexico and all I wanted was a raspberry filled donut. This is a great In-and-Out place to pick up one, or a dozen. Met my expectations.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

coffee is fantastic. service was pretty slow the last time I was there, but I'll be back. hopefully they'll be a little faster. good place to work or study.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Nice environment, great staff and exceptional recommendation on coffee variety. Love everything at this place. And Amarillo Treasure that we should try.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I was very impressed with the coffee and it has a great setting and atmosphere downtown. Will definitely be back when in town.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

I am so happy to see this place in downtown Amarillo, and I hope they work on brewing their coffee to the right flavor and strength. The drip coffee i found very weak and a cafe au lait to be so strong with dairy flavor that the coffee was lost. The shop is superbly located for the downtown crowd, yet the coffee itself lacks. Get the flavor right and there'll a star in the city. The atmosphere is lovely and the servers are great. Prices are fair.