“Disgusting...”

Cuisines: American
Description: Home Cooking
Description: Home Cooking
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I'm quite amazed by all of the good reviews for this place, but perhaps it's because most of them are for breakfast and I was there for lunch? I rarely write a bad review, but for this place I must. I bought a burger and coffee and the burger goes down as the worst burger I recall ever having, even more so than McDonald's. It was a total greasy spoon burger with a soggy bun. I finished it but regretted as it just made me feel so disgusting. It's the kind of burger that leaves every soaked. The coffee was also quite bad as if they added instant coffee to hot water. With so many good reviews, perhaps I just came on a bad day? Burgers at Blue Sky are faaar better and cheaper.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Has that "been here a long time feel." Good food for a great price. Off the beaten path but worth it

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Lots to choose from, breakfast all day, wonderful desserts, daily specials and great service! I personally like breakfast for supper!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We go here on occasion for Saturday morning breakfast. It is a small friendly diner type restaurant. The help is friendly and efficient and the food is good and homemade like.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

The breakfast was wonderful. I totally cleaned my plate. Next time I am in town, I will have breakfast there. Price was very reasonable. I am not a smoker and did not even notice smoke. Maybe breakfast is a better time to go.