“Ol' school”

Cuisines: American
Description: Home Cooking
Description: Home Cooking
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Has that "been here a long time feel." Good food for a great price. Off the beaten path but worth it

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Lots to choose from, breakfast all day, wonderful desserts, daily specials and great service! I personally like breakfast for supper!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We go here on occasion for Saturday morning breakfast. It is a small friendly diner type restaurant. The help is friendly and efficient and the food is good and homemade like.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

The breakfast was wonderful. I totally cleaned my plate. Next time I am in town, I will have breakfast there. Price was very reasonable. I am not a smoker and did not even notice smoke. Maybe breakfast is a better time to go.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

With little experience of the American Diner this was exactly what we expected
We smelt the smoke from the other room when we entered but soon it became irrelevant
The staff were good and we enjoyed the interaction with them
What I ordered was not quite what I perceived I would get but it was tasty and nice to eat