“Great burger!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way to Albuquerque. We visited on a Thursday around noon and had no wait for our family of 5. Our kids loved the corn dog meal and chicken tenders. My husband and I split the burger and it was one of the best I've had! We also ordered chips and salsa.. the chips were amazingly hot, and thin and crispy, and we got a refill for $1. The only downside was the salsa tasted canned, not fresh. Overall a great lunch with very friendly service, and we were glad we stopped here!

2  Thank Amelia B

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Road tripping and looking for a good lunch stop. While it doesn't look like much on the outside and is 'rustic' on the inside, the people were friendly and the food exceptionally good. Had the California burger with onion rings - yummm!!! Definitely would go back for more.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The parking lot was full when we got there but some people came out and left so we were able to park. We got the last table in the place but the staff turned the tables quickly and there was a steady stream of customers.
It looks like a 'hole in the wall' but the place is well decorated and clean and the food was well prepared. The portions were generous too.
We ordered the chicken tenders meal which came with 4 large chicken tenders and lots of fries plus chicken gravy; we split the meal. A dinner salad was also included which was large enough for us to split also.
There are lots of brands of bottled beer as well as soft drinks.
The decor is fun to look at. It was a very interesting place to eat.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Arrive early at 1100 or you may not get a place to sit. Very popular, and the burgers are indeed excellent. We had one vegetarian in the party and he managed to get a veg meal together by ordering some sides and starters, but he enjoyed it. Fries were a bit soggy. By and large it's one of the best burgers I've had in a very long time and the prices are very reasonable. I can see why it's so popular. Great staff and nice décor to boot!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I have been to Amarillo 5 times over the past couple years and had been wanting to eat at Coyote Bluff Cafe but never got around to it. We finally ate there this past week and both enjoyed it a lot. The Burger from Hell was great although I didn’t think it was really all that hot and my daughter loved her Bacon Cheeseburger. The place is small so if you don’t want to wait get there when they open. Great atmosphere, great burgers. Will definitely return if in Amarillo again in the future.