“Coffee and Refreshers”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #10 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Amarillo
Reviewed 25 April 2017

The coffee is always good. If I do not know what to order the Barista will kindly help me out. The Refreshers and tasty too. The chocolate loaf and the chocolate croissants are delicious!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This place appears to be in a pretty bad area of town. I saw several homeless people on the corners. Despite that food and drink were starbucks quality.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I travel all over the country for months at a time. Starbucks is usually my go-to stop for coffee most days. I write this to illustrate that I have visited many Starbucks cafes.
This one, without a doubt, has the grossest bathroom of any I have visited. And the filth is not just a day old; it's been there for some time.
I can't think of any justification for this. It tells customers that they are not respected or valued. This is so unusual to see in a Starbucks, and quite disappointing.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

stopped in to get a coffee for the long drive to Dallas - perfect latte, very friendly staff for the grumpy times in the morning.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Usually I absolutely love Starbucks. We stopped here after 10pm and I was grateful to get a good coffee during a break on our road trip. I give this Starbucks a 3 because usually Starbucks bathrooms are very clean and this one was really yucky.