“Right next door to our hotel.”
Review of Joe Taco

Joe Taco
Ranked #16 of 520 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I asked the front desk about take out and was able to walk across the parking lot for dinner. My hubby had the Stuffed Avocado with steak and I had the Stuffed Sopapillas with steak. I am in love, shame it's so far from home.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Highly recommend this restaurant if you are ever in Amarillo. The food was excellent and service was phenomenal. Prices were reasonable as well. There were five of us and with drinks and food our bill was less than $90. The atmosphere was upbeat and fun. Was told it was the place to go for tex-mex and they were right!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had early dinner at Joe Tacos today. I had the hangover with skinny meat it is usually nice and spicy but today it was not spicy at all kinda disappointing. My husband had the hangover with marinated beef he thought it pretty good. Instead of mexi-mash we both got fried papas. My son had the Big A burrito with marinated meat as well. Let me tell you that was big enough to feed a person for at least a couple of meals. The service was great on this visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I had best chili relleno....filled with delicious brisket meat...get the sour cream sauce.. Beans were delicious and the rice best I've had in a long time. (not the chili powder kind).
Salsa were fresh and very tasty.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here many time. Last night we ordered the smothered fajitas. Our new favorite. I had the beef and my wife had the chicken. Awesome meal!