“Delicious dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I had best chili relleno....filled with delicious brisket meat...get the sour cream sauce.. Beans were delicious and the rice best I've had in a long time. (not the chili powder kind).
Salsa were fresh and very tasty.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here many time. Last night we ordered the smothered fajitas. Our new favorite. I had the beef and my wife had the chicken. Awesome meal!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was highly recommend. I was not to impressed. The place was busy, nice atmosphere. Drinks and food was inexpensive with good quantity. They don't have booths, just tables and chairs. They were wobbly. The place was nice, but I wouldn't go overboard and highly recommend it. I would say give it a try.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were on a road trip and I wanted to try Joe Taco - didn't realize it wasn't fast food so I was hesitant since we were on a schedule, but we sat down anyway. We were there at noon on a Thursday. Great, fast service and what a a great assortment of tacos to choose from! Three of us split a Taco Tour (6 different kinds of tacos) and the Cozumel salad. Delicious!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I had a coupon, but had never been. We got there 1230 on Friday; very crowded, but seated immediately. Our server was doing double duty at tables and bar, so we had to wait to get more tea/water and our check. Otherwise, very clean, well-run, large menu, more than ample servings. We had cerviche, really large amount but delicious. Can recommend Club tacos and Margarita salad. Lunch prices. Upbeat atmosphere.
We'll go back.