“Real treat!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I had a coupon, but had never been. We got there 1230 on Friday; very crowded, but seated immediately. Our server was doing double duty at tables and bar, so we had to wait to get more tea/water and our check. Otherwise, very clean, well-run, large menu, more than ample servings. We had cerviche, really large amount but delicious. Can recommend Club tacos and Margarita salad. Lunch prices. Upbeat atmosphere.
We'll go back.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Little bit of a wait but so worth it!!! Live music playing, great drinks & amazing food. Everything was wonderful. Service was awesome. Kudos to the staff!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We were looking for a place to eat on the way thru town and had eaten here a couple of years ago. Wow! Great food and great service as I remembered. The server greeted us with a smile and helped us navigate the menu. I had truck tacos with skinny meat. Spicy and delicious!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing! We we're recently disappointed to see that the attire for the waitresses are not regulated by management or ownership. EVERY waitress was wearing really short shorts. Length of running shorts. So short that the apron used was longer than the shorts worn. It was not a good look when they bent over to pick up stuff from the floor. For this reason, I will keep my business here for TO GO orders ONLY.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here a few times and it seems like the food gets better every time we visit. The first few times we were there, I had the truck tacos. Although they're delicious, I decided to try the barbecue tacos this time. I was not disappointed. They were some of the best tacos I've ever had! And you can't go wrong with the borracho beans...delicious!