“Average Food with Average Price”

La Bella Pizza on Olsen
Ranked #379 of 544 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Description: Dine In, Drive Up, And Delivered ​ You have options with La Bella Pizza on Olsen. You can relax in the beautiful new dining room and bar. We offer full service lounge in addition to an outdoor patio to enjoy some wonderful food paired with over 40 domestic and craft beers, or one of the 10 unique wines. ​ Have somewhere else to be? We got you covered. You can call ahead, and swing by and pick your order up either in the lobby or in the drive thru. ​ Stuck at home? No problem, La Bella Pizza On Olsen will bring anything on the menu to your door (yes, that includes the beers!)
Reviewed 2 January 2018

LaBella Pizza was listed in the hotel notebook in my room so I tried them. I ordered the smallest pizza size (12 inch) supreme. There were sufficient toppings on the pizza and it tasted average for a supreme pizza (nothing really stood out). I also ordered mac & cheese bits as a side order. The mac & cheese were bland and not much taste to them. While the restaurant provided a good size quantity (my guess is about 14-16 pieces) I only managed to go thru 3 before giving up. If you are staying at a nearby hotel and it is darn cold outside, Ordering LaBella Pizza may be an alternative to going out (they deliver). That's the only advantage I see.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We were staying at a hotel near this restaurant and as it was late and we weren't up to going anywhere after driving the past 10 hours, La Bella Pizza was recommended to us by the front desk staff at our hotel. The server was very pleasant and accommodating when I placed the order. The delivery time was fast, around 35 minutes from order to delivery. I ordered Lasagna with meat sauce and a side salad. It was very good. The complimentary bread they sent was really good. My son ordered the Rib Dinner. It was very very good. I would definitely order from them again.

Jim D, Owner at La Bella Pizza on Olsen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you, glad you enjoyed everything!