All reviews stay there again bed was very comfortable next morning motel highway towels lamps miles
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great hotel with great people. We were in need of a room right after the flood. They gave us the last room they had. Luckily we only needed two nights. When I checked out there were people in line to get a room. The staff was courteous and kind even though there were no more rooms and tried to help as much as possible. Reservation list . Also they did not overcharge in a crisis situation.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here the night before a cruise and was pleasantly surprised. Hotel prices the closer to Galveston get pricey. Only suggestion would be more breakfast options. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful with all of my questions and requests.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. There were plenty of pillows and blankets on my bed, but there were not any bath towels or wash rags in my bathroom. The front desk employee apologized for the inconvenience and gave me some. The pool area was small, but very well kept and clean. Breakfast was supposed to be ready at 6:00 am. I left at a little after 6:00 two mornings in a row and there was very little breakfast out. I had trouble with my television, but the front desk employee told me how to fix it. The bed was too hard for me, and I could tell that one side of it had been slept on a lot more than the other. For the amount of time that I was actually in my room, it was a good value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stayed in rm #219 from 08/03-07/2017 --
PROS - Motel and rooms were clean.
The room was clean and redone, and the motel had been recently refurbished.
CONS - Our stay was less than comfortable.
1) The parking lot and pool were filled night and day with per diem contractors drinking and "hanging out" with whomever they picked up that night. Our rental car was hit and damaged in the parking lot overnight, and of course no one claimed the damage.
2) The breakfast menu was VERY limited, and not restocked through the advertised breakfast hours.
3) Also, we found the maid's master key card hanging in a supply closet door. After verifying that it would open our room, I took it to the front desk, to a front desk clerk who was more interested in her Starbucks drink than the fact the entire motel was unsecured all night.

My advice, try one of the other several motels on the same strip rather than stay at this one. Too many other local options than to stay here.

Reviewed 30 July 2017