“Nice staff and good food”
Review of La Finca Chiquita

La Finca Chiquita
Ranked #1 of 229 Restaurants in Allen
Price range: USD 7 - USD 18
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The rumors are true! The Three Salsas have returned to Allen in Allen's favorite hole-in-the wall, Tex-Mex restaurant. La Finca Chiquita is located in historic Downtown Allen in the old post office building. Serving traditional Mexican and Tex-Mex recipes in a family friendly environment! Viva Las Tres Salsas!
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Food was good but not the best I've had in the area. Staff was very nice. Prices were very good for the amount of food.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

It's no wonder this little restaurant has such high ratings. The food and service are outstanding!

I come here for the Spinach Chicken Quesadilla. The spinach tortilla adds great flavor in addition to the fresh spinach. Add Fajita Chicken with their bell pepper, mushrooms, cheese and onion... and you have a great meal! We also really like their sauteed fresh veggies, bean soup, and beef fajitas.

The wait staff are very attentive and keep tea glasses filled throughout the meal. It's worth the wait even if all their tables are full.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The fajitas are my favorite! When my family attempted the "Whole Thirty," this was one place we could eat out! Their menu items are so fresh and clean! Everyone in my family will eat here!(I have 2 picky teenagers)My hubby's favorite dish is the Guiso (sp?) WE have also used them to cater @ our home. Delivery and pick up was so convenient and on time!Highly recommend a visit to dine in, take out, or cater!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Perfect little Tex-Mex restaurant. Must try grilled bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp. AMAZING!!! I have never had a bad meal here. Oh ya, bring your own alcohol makes it even better.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I love eating here with my honey! Addimg more here due to Travel Advisor...good foid, great price, family atmosphere...this is Allen, Tx best kept secret! Shhhhh!

Been to La Finca Chiquita? Share your experiences!