“Always a friendly environment with good food and great service!”
Review of La Finca Chiquita

La Finca Chiquita
Ranked #1 of 259 Restaurants in Allen
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The rumors are true! The Three Salsas have returned to Allen in Allen's favorite hole-in-the wall, Tex-Mex restaurant. La Finca Chiquita is located in historic Downtown Allen in the old post office building. Serving traditional Mexican and Tex-Mex recipes in a family friendly environment! Viva Las Tres Salsas!
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The fajitas are my favorite! When my family attempted the "Whole Thirty," this was one place we could eat out! Their menu items are so fresh and clean! Everyone in my family will eat here!(I have 2 picky teenagers)My hubby's favorite dish is the Guiso (sp?) WE have also used them to cater @ our home. Delivery and pick up was so convenient and on time!Highly recommend a visit to dine in, take out, or cater!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Perfect little Tex-Mex restaurant. Must try grilled bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp. AMAZING!!! I have never had a bad meal here. Oh ya, bring your own alcohol makes it even better.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I love eating here with my honey! Addimg more here due to Travel Advisor...good foid, great price, family atmosphere...this is Allen, Tx best kept secret! Shhhhh!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had quesadillas which were very good. Generous amount of chicken. Three salsas served when you first sit down is the extra nice touch. Friendly staff. Now on the top of the list for Mexican food in Allen.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My cousin suggested this place for wonderful food and service. Totally enjoyed the food and service!! Prices was good too. For sure recommend for nuce mexican food.