“Great local restaurant”

La Finca Chiquita
Ranked #1 of 255 Restaurants in Allen
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The rumors are true! The Three Salsas have returned to Allen in Allen's favorite hole-in-the wall, Tex-Mex restaurant. La Finca Chiquita is located in historic Downtown Allen in the old post office building. Serving traditional Mexican and Tex-Mex recipes in a family friendly environment! Viva Las Tres Salsas!
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had quesadillas which were very good. Generous amount of chicken. Three salsas served when you first sit down is the extra nice touch. Friendly staff. Now on the top of the list for Mexican food in Allen.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My cousin suggested this place for wonderful food and service. Totally enjoyed the food and service!! Prices was good too. For sure recommend for nuce mexican food.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly service and delicious food. This eatery is not large, but has really good Tex-Mex. Typically I enjoy a combo plate, but I also like their brisket tacos too.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

It's a nice, clean and casual place. Don't judge by the outside of the building, which isn't bad just nothing fancy. It's open and welcoming inside. They have three salsas for chips...sour cream and alvacodo, fired salsa, and tomato base. All three were great! I had a three entree plate with beef enchilada, pork tamale and shredded chicken taco. Each was very good. My date got chicken tortilla soup and chicken fajitas and really enjoyed them. The service was outstanding, and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We ate lunch at La Finca Chiquita on June 30. It was easy to find from directions and we went fairly early (11:25) as soon as we rolled into town. I had read it was a small building and we did not want to have to wait. It was FABULOUS! The restaurant was very clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. While previous reviewers were correct that it is a small restaurant, after eating here I know I would be willing to wait! I had the best chicken and veggie enchiladas of my life! The chicken was so juicy and flavorful! The veggie enchiladas were unbelievable! We ordered guacamole and a bowl of queso for appetizers. The chips are perfection! Our family knows our Tex-Mex/Mexican food. It is our favorite and my husband's family heritage....this did not disappoint in any way other than we live 3.5 hours away!

Our daughter had the flautas and could not finish the meal! She had so much food and every bite was flavorful and delicious!

Our guest had the beef tacos and loved them as well.

The owner Ashley was great at giving us insight into what to order.

It will be one of our stops the next time we visit the Allen area!