All reviews dog park front desk fire pit rooms are clean would definitely stay here again great room housekeeping staff comfortable bed convenient location fitness center bistro devon lobby gabby property dallas business
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

A buddy and I came down to Dallas to check things out and stayed here. Check in was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and large. Quick access to everything we went out to see. You can't go wrong with this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
GabbyMinton, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Greetings!

Thank you for the feedback and kind words you have provided regarding your recent stay at our property! It is with your response that we are able to continue improving the property and keep our guests happy. There are many lodging options in the Addison area, and we greatly appreciate being your choice! We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Gabby

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Devon was working the front desk and did everything he could to help accommodate my daughter and I. The first room we were in bothered my allergies so Devon helped us find another room that was suitable. Unfortunately, the other room was not any better, but Devon was understanding and very kind!

Room Tip: first floor has sliding glass doors.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gulfbreeze26

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Not the most modern of hotels but the staff exceeded my expectations.

I wanted to write and say thanks for the outstanding customer service in Addison over the weekend of 7/21. I booked rooms but was unable to get the double beds that I was looking for. I received a call a day later to let me know that a room with a double bed was available. It was an unexpected surprise. Zee called me to let me know that there was a room available with double beds. I was blown away. I could not believe that someone would remember that I was looking for that and it made our stay much more comfortable. Thanks

I also wanted to mention Gabby at the front desk who was very helpful and friendly when we were getting ourselves checked in and situated in the hotel for the night.

Both of these employees showed excellent customer service and I wanted to recognize them for their thoughtfulness and attention to my stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GabbyMinton, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hello Mr. Arvin,

Thank you for the feedback and kind words you have provided regarding your recent stay at our property! It is with your response that we are able to continue improving the property and keep our guests happy. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Addison!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My stay here was awesome. Everyone was so sweet and helpful with the check in process. The room is spotless and has a very pleasant smell. It's definitely home away from home; I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GabbyMinton, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I can't say enough good things about this location. The staff goes out of their way to ensure your stay is exceptional. From the front desk to the bistro to the housekeeping team the attention to detail is admirable. Any issue that may come up is addressed skillfully and efficiently. The facility is kept in good order. Cleanliness is never an issue.

One of my favorite things is the location. The hotel is in a very busy part of town, access to restaurants, pubs, shopping and expressways is ideal. However they are situated just off of the main drag so you have none of the noise that generally goes with the commercialization. There is even a beautiful walking path less than 1/2 mile down the road, also off of the main drag.

I try and stay at this hotel as often as I can.

Room Tip: There is only 1 elevator, if you require it you should request a room in the back right corner.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
GabbyMinton, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017