All reviews dog park front desk fire pit rooms are clean would definitely stay here again great room housekeeping staff comfortable bed convenient location fitness center bistro devon lobby gabby property dallas business
Reviewed 27 September 2016

This ended up being the perfect location for our group of young professionals. We had a group of about 30 people staying at the hotel to celebrate a friend's birthday. From securing a group rate with Zee (Sales Coordinator) over a month before check-in through the check-out process, the Staff was an absolute pleasure to work with and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The hotel was clean, the rooms were nice, and the lobby and pool area provided a good backdrop for a glass of wine and good conversation. We also utilized the conference rooms for group breakfast each morning and an evening meeting area. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Allison L, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Greetings,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback that you provided regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Addison. I am so glad that you enjoyed the staff at the hotel and the wonderful occasion that brought you to Addison. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Addison.

Kindly,
Allison

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We had a great experience at this hotel. The front office staff was pleasant and courteous. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise - much better than the usual hotel breakfast. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: August 2016
Allison L, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Greetings.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback that you shared regarding your recent stay. We hope that you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Management is more concerned in getting your money that doing there job want to make sure they you out of an extra 140.00 bucks for something you didn't do they put you as far away from the food pool etc as they can so don't have to see you or deal with you first keys they give me didn't work had to walk clear back up to get another set then all the way back very poorly managed

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Greetings.

Thank you for the valuable feedback that you shared regarding your recent stay. I am so sorry that your experience was less than pleasant. I understand the frustration upon check in when the procedures are not clearly explained. I have spoken with my front office staff to ensure they improve their check in processes so the guests understand the hotel's need to hold the authorization for incidentals. As you know, this amount is released back to the guest upon check out. This hold is just for insurance policies. Furthermore, I am so sorry that your keys did not work. I understand how inconvenient that is and how long the hallways are. I have shared this feedback with our front desk and engineering staff so we can ensure this issue gets addressed immediately. It is with your great feedback that we can continue improving the property and services offered at the Courtyard Addison.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

This place only has 2 floors and I recommend staying on the 1st floor. The elevator to get to the second floor is about as far away from the front desk as possible. So be prepared for a walk.

The small Bistro/Cafe is a great choice for a quick breakfast.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Allison L, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Greetings.

Thank you very much for the feedback that you provided regarding your recent stay. I hope that you will stay with us again soon when you return to Addison.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Our weekend stay was exceptional.
The front desk staff was excellent, especially Allison Lippman, very professional and accommodating. The lobby was very nice and breakfast was great. The pool area was relaxing.
Our rooms were very clean and comfortable.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Greetings.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback that you shared regarding your recent stay. I hope that you will visit us again when you return to Addison.